OMICO Plastics, Inc.
The appliance industry continues to turn to plastics as a viable option for their various part needs. Blow molded plastics are a durable, economical choice that most industries are searching for. Blow molded plastics are used in many industries for producing entire products or a piece of the end product. Either way, blow molded plastics are becoming a necessity to the appliance industry.
OMICO Plastics as a 100% employee-owned company, understands that each of our parts aren’t just going inside an appliance, but inside homes across America. We use only the best materials and work with designers to build a custom plastic mold that will fit their appliance.
What should you know about OMICO Plastics?
- We have a 99.97% delivery rate.
- We use only EPA approved materials.
- We always keep the end user in mind.
- We inspect products throughout production.
What appliance blow molded parts have we worked on in the past?
- Doors/panels, insulated and non-insulated
- Air Ducts
- Drain Tubes
- Bin Covers
- Cabinet Liners
- Water Distribution Tubes
What materials do we use to create blow molded plastic appliance parts?
- Customer specific materials
What are our blow molding capabilities for the appliance industry?
- 26 Plastic Molding Machines with 0.66 to 25 lbs. shot capacity
- Product size from 1 inch to 6 feet
- Multi-component assemblies plastic welding and press fitting
OMICO Plastics helps get your ideas into the hands that need them.